Monday, September 13, 2010

Reception for Clay Artist


RECEPTION

FEATURING LOCAL CLAY ARTISTS
Friday, September 17th
6-8:30pm

LoRi KooP
"I continue to explore, to experiment and to observe every day. We live honestly and unafraid.
This beautiful, imperfectly perfect life we share with you. Ceramics to
awaken, encourage and inspire your bliss."

lorikoop.com



Cynthia Gonzales of CG Ceramics

"I have been seduced by the sensualtiy and spontaneity of working with clay. I am inspired by art, different cultures, architecture, nature and fashion."




Soozee Van Dyke Woods and Tracy Chamberlin of Ramona Paloma
"Hand-making ceramic tile combines so many of my interests--the possibilities seem infinite, as I constantly find inspiration in the color and activity of the world around me."
Soozee Van Dyke Woods
www.ramonapalomatile.wordpress.com

"After decades of exploring all sorts of media in art using skills gained through formal training and trial and error I now find myself captivated by ceramics. In particular, hand pressed tile."
Tracy Chamberlin
www.ramonapalomatile.wordpress.com


..........go to our page About the Artist for complete interviews, and bios........

No comments: